We are very thankful for the facilities with which God has blessed West Towne Christian Church and want them to be used for His glory. We have been and will continue to be very intentional about using the facilities to the maximum benefit of the community and God’s Kingdom. In light of this philosophy, we host several ministries that are not directly affiliated with West Towne but with whom we are proud to partner. We will continue to be open to God’s leading for additional partnerships in the future.
In order to accomodate the many ministries of West Towne and the partner organizations, we are diligent about requiring all events to be properly scheduled and supervised. This ensures that the facility is available and ready for use when scheduled events occur. If you are interested in scheduling an event, please contact the church office at 865-357-9822 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are a few lines from of our Facility Usage Policy to consider before contacting our Office Manager:
- The facility must be reserved at least two weeks in advance.
- The facility may be reserved up to one year in advance.
- Church ministries have first priority when it comes to all facilities. The church may reschedule or remove your reservation with a one month notice.
- The fees associated with using the facility will be explained by our office staff.
- Requests for long term usage or recurring usage must be approved by the Resource Minister.
- Use of the facilities to sell merchandise or services must be approved by the Staff Leadership Team.
- Approved applications must be scheduled on the church calendar by the office staff.
Anyone overseeing an approved event may need initial access to the facility. All initial access to the main facility is restricted to one of the keyless entries at the Admin Wing entrance and FLC entrance. This requires the person with initial access to enter through one of these two doors using their keyless entry device. Once in the building, any other doors may be unlocked with a hex key (Allen wrench) to allow general access for the event. During the event, the person with the initial access will be responsible to ensure that the facility is used properly. This person will also be responsible for ensuring the building is clean and secure after the event. If doors have been unlocked with a hex key, they will need re-locked with a hex key.
Note: the Youth House continues to be accessible with a #1, #2, or #3 key. Interior doors are still accessible with their current assigned key levels.
If you are a person who oversees a ministry or event and need initial access to the facility, please fill out the form below.
If you have any questions, contact Ron Bull at email@example.com.